To Help You Be Free in Your Movement!
1. Understanding you, your movement goals and aspirations.
2. Giving you the strategies needed to reach these goals.
3. Equipping you with a tool kit for self-care.
4. Practicing the most up-to-date evidence-based medicine.
5. Walking by your side when you need; watching you succeed from afar all other times.
Selina Tannenberg is our Director and Principal Physiotherapist. She is walking the forefront of the “hands-off” approach in physiotherapy and uses evidence-based movement enhancing strategies, pain science education, and load management principles in pain and injury rehab with great success. She is also one of a handful of Voice Physios in Australia.
Our Movement Maestro enjoys a variety of movements including flexibility training, handstands, pole dancing, and running. She also enjoys singing, playing keys and guitar, and creative writing.